Wednesday 12 September 2012

London Fashion Night Out



London Fashion Night Out

Topshop 



Im wearing:
Urban Outfitters Vaudeville and Burlesque Dress £120.00
See By Chloe sandals £250.00
Cambridge Satchel Company bag £125.00





The Boutique section in Topshop is my favourite. I love how everything is very modern and chic and can be worn all year round.





Plum suede and gold block heel shoes, Topshop £65.00
Look great on but they are so high, don't think i'd get much wear out of them 





I'm really considering buying this white coat; thing is white doesn't stay white for very long in London. I'm trying to decide whether or not I care that it's not going to last very long,
Worth it??
White silver zip coat £75.00





This is the skirt that Delilah (the performer in the window at London fashion night out) wore and it looked absolutely amazing !
Flouro green skirt £35 





Gold trousers £35




















Cheap Monday

Free drinks and cool people all in one store. I love how the Swedish dress; so minimalistic but they always look really good

Here's me and my friend Laura in the store

















No comments:

Post a Comment